The O3Elite Mini Ozone Generator is made in the USA, with a lifetime warranty, ultra pure ozone, and top of the line support.
The O3Elite Mini can be used with any ozone application up to 65 ug/ml. It is designed to be easy to use, with on/off operation and the same high grade craftsmanship of the O3Elite Dual and O3Elite Single.
- Universal voltage: No step down transformers needed for worldwide use.
- CE Approved
- Efficient, quiet single ceramic ozone cell: Produces ultra pure ozone without loud noises created by other units. The cell is custom made, ozone resistant, and not prone to burnout as glass cells can be.
- Luer lock connections allow you to attach tubing securely without slipping off.
- Low voltage, cold production: Uses cold corona technology and very low voltage so there is no excess heat to degrade your ozone.
- USA Made: Each part is made in the USA and each O3Elite Mini is hand checked thoroughly prior to shipment.
- Low EMF Output
- Lifetime warranty and top notch support: We are here for you if you have questions.
The O3Elite Dual and Single units were made after dealing with other ozone generators for years. We wanted to make an easy to use ozone machine that would create ultra pure ozone, with superior quality control, and with all the features our customers asked for. The end result was the next generation of low frequency, low wattage ozone generators. Some high voltage glass cell units can burn out but the O3Elite never will. It operates cool without ozone-degrading heat, and is efficient and quiet with stable levels of ozone. The O3Elite Mini is the latest incarnation, designed for those who desire simplicity and do not require the levels of ozone other O3Elite models create.
Which one is for me?
The O3Elite Mini is ideal for ease of use, with simple one button operation. It can produce up to 65 ug/ml of ozone depending on your oxygen source. The O3Elite Single has an adjustable dial and creates ozone up to 70 ug/ml, while the O3Elite Dual has two ozone cells and adjustable dials to create ozone up to 110 ug/ml.The Mini and the Single are ideal for most ozone applications. If you want more variability in output, consider the Single. If you plan to do ozone saunas or want to ozonate oil and water more quickly, you'll want to look at the Dual. For a complete guide, have a look at our Ozone Generator Comparison.
If you're specifically interested in ozone insufflations, you may want to check out our Ozone Insufflations Essentials Package.
Check the Videos tab above to see visual information on our generators.
Better than other single button ozone generators
The O3Elite Mini was designed to produce desired concentration levels at specific flow rates. This unit is great for ozone insufflations, ozonated water, cupping, and more. Unlike other single button ozone generators that produce ozone at unusable concentration levels, the Mini produces usable ozone at oxygen levels from 1/32 to 1/2 LPM.
Cold ozone production and stable flow rates
The O3Elite Mini can be used with an oxygen concentrator or an oxygen tank (sold separately). Cold ozone production means there is much less heat that could diminish your ozone, allowing for stable rates at your chosen oxygen setting. Simply choose the amount of ozone you want to make using the chart on top of the Mini, set your oxygen source to the amount required, and turn on the ozone generator. It's that simple. Our unit uses minimal voltage with more efficient cells, so you have a safer, more stable machine.
What comes with it?
The O3Elite Mini comes standard with the following accessory kit: five feet of silicone tubing with Luer lock connector, five feet of oxygen tubing with Luer lock connector, gamma chart, check valve, manual, power adapter, Luer lock dust caps and a lifetime warranty. We have many optional accessories available.
Features in Brief
- Cold corona ozone production
- Thick aluminum body, painted
- Single ceramic ozone cell, custom made in the USA
- Stainless steel fittings, Luer lock connections
- Universal voltage: 100-240 volts. No need for a step down transformer. Country plugs will be included for international orders.
- Very efficient, quiet operation
- CE approved
- Check valve helps prevent liquid from entering unit when using with water or oil applications
- Easy to maintain
- Input: 50/60 Hz, 100-240 volts, 1.5 amps
- VDC universal power
- 12 VDC voltage
- Requires oxygen feed
- O3 output up to 65 ug/ml (gamma)
- 5/16" outer tube size, 3/15" inner tube size
- All components are ozone resistant
- 5.5” x 3.5” x 7.5”
- One button to control single cell
In order to create quality ozone, you need a high purity oxygen source. To choose the right oxygen source for you, visit our Oxygen page. You'll see the types of oxygen available and how they can be used. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know.
Note: Accessories noted in examples photos not included. For a full range of ozone accessories and glassware, click here.
Return Policy: 30 day return policy with a 15% restock fee. Must be in sellable condition (click here for info). Special order modifications of the O3Elite are not refundable or returnable.
The O3Elite Ozone Generators
The O3Elite Ozone Generator comes in three models: the Dual, t...
Setting Up the O3Elite Ozone Generator for Ozone Therapy
The O3Elite Ozone Generator comes with everything you need to ...
The Basics of Ozone Therapy
In this video, we discuss the basics of ozone therapy, includi...
Choosing an Ozone Generator for Ozone Therapy
This video will take you through the basic steps on how to cho...