The O3Elite Dual Ozone Generator is made in the USA and is the ideal unit for ozone therapy, featuring top notch support, a lifetime warranty, quiet production and ultra pure ozone.
The O3Elite O3 Generator has a number of important features that make it one of the best in the world:
- Universal voltage - use it anywhere in the world without a step-down transformer
- Dual quiet, efficient ozone cells - ultra pure ozone without the noise created by other machines
- Ceramic ozone cells - just as ozone resistant and ultra pure as glass but without the potential burnout. Custom made in the USA.
- Luer lock connections - tubing locks on securely with no slip
- Cold ozone production - no heat that degrades the ozone; cold corona; no need for cooling fans
- Ultra pure ozone is created using very low voltage, which is safer for you, up to 110 ug/ml
- CE approved
- Independent cells - run individually or together for more options
- Made in the USA - all parts are manufactured in the US and units are thoroughly checked by us, by hand before shipment
- Lifetime warranty
- Premier support - we are here if you have any questions at all
- Customizable - feel free to contact us about customizations
- See the O3Elite Dual Gamma Chart
We created the O3Elite after working with other ozone generators for years. The purpose was to make a unit that was easy to use,that provided ultra pure ozone, and had a number of important features and superior quality control. The end result was a dual stage ozone generator that exceeded even our expectations. We also carry a single cell unit, the O3Elite Single Ozone Generator.
The O3Elite is the new generation of low frequency, low wattage ozone generators. Unlike dangerous high voltage glass cell generators, the O3Elite will never burn out, is very quiet and operates cool so the ozone is not destroyed by heat (this provides a more stable ozone output; you might want to see this article: Glass vs. Ceramic: What's Best for Ozone Generators?). Glass cells generate a tremendous amount of heat which compromises the quality of ozone. The O3Elite comes standard with Luer locks, universal worldwide voltage, wall mounts and cleanable cells.
All of the components of the O3Elite are manufacturered in the United States, including the ceramic ozone cells. Because the O3Elite operates at a mere 1.5 amps, ETL and UL approval are not necessary and operation is safer. In fact, the O3Elite is the safest ozone generator available.
Each O3Elite Ozone Generator is individually tested for ozone output and efficiency in our lab before shipping, including the O3Elite Professional that includes an oxygen tank, regulator and heavy duty adjustable case.
Cold ozone production and stable flow rates
The O3Elite Ozonator runs with either an oxygen concentrator or an oxygen tank (sold separately). It features Cold Ozone Production with no excess heat, and produces stable ozone concentrations at different oxygen flow rates. The concentration won't diminish over time. Between the settings on the ozone generator and the various flow rates available from your oxygen source, you can create almost any output you want up to 110 ug/ml. We include an easy to read chart showing how to get the precise gamma level you desire. When oxygen comes into the unit, the O3Elite transforms it from two molecules (O2) to three (O3). After a short period of time the third molecule breaks off and does the work in ozone therapy.
Cold Ozone Technology with ceramic cells creates stronger, more efficient ozone production with minimum voltage input. Because the cells are so efficient they produce next to no noise. Machines with glass cells can create a lot of noise and heat, making them far less than ideal for ozone therapy.
What you get with the O3Elite
The O3Elite comes standard with the following: five feet of silicone tubing with Luer lock adapter, five feet of oxygen tubing with Luer lock adapter, two PVDF Luer fit adapters, instruction manual, ug/ml gamma chart, power adapter, ozone resistant check valve, Luer lock caps, wall mounts and a lifetime warranty. We have a vast array of accessories you can choose to enhance your options.
Which one is for me?
The O3Elite Single has an adjustable dial and creates ozone up to 70 ug/ml, while the O3Elite Dual has two ozone cells and adjustable dials to create ozone up to 110 ug/ml. The Mini has one button operation and produces ozone up to 65ug/ml. The Mini and the Single are ideal for most ozone applications. If you want more variability in output, consider the Single. If you plan to do ozone saunas or want to ozonate oil and water more quickly, you'll want to look at the Dual. For a complete guide, have a look at our Ozone Generator Comparison.
Check the Videos tab above to see visual information on our generators.
Special Features in Brief
- Thick aluminum powder-coated body
- Cold Ozone Production Technology, Cold Corona
- Stainless steel Luer lock fittings
- Two ceramic ozone cells, custom made in the USA
- Dual stage - use each cell individually or together with full adjustment potential
- Universal voltage 100-240 volts - use it anywhere in the world without a step down transformer. You just need your appropriate country plug
- Extremely quiet operation from optimally efficient cells
- CE approved
- Check valve - recommended when using water, it keeps water from entering the machine
- Wall mount holes - set it on a table or hang it where you need it
- Easy maintenance
- Customizable - The O3Elite comes set with maximum ozone output and efficiency. If you wish to change the ozone output so it won't exceed a selected strength you can. This is especially beneficial if you need the ozone strength to be set at a very low level. An ozone output chart is included with every ozonator. We can also customize the unit itself to suit your needs for an additional fee. If you're interested in customizing the machine, contact us for a price quote.
- VDC Universal Power
- Input 100-240 volts, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 amps
- Voltage 12 VDC
- Oxygen feed required
- Ozone output up to 110 Ug/ml (gammas) if using both cells
- 3/16" inner tube size; 5/16" outer tube size
- Dimensions: 10"x7.5"x3" painted aluminum
- Two switches, two ozone controls
- All ozone-resistant components
In order to create quality ozone, you need a high purity oxygen source. To see your options, you can visit our Oxygen page. It will show you the options and help you choose what's right for you. If you have questions, please let us know.
Shipping Note: If adding an oxygen concentrator to your order, it may take one to two weeks to ship the concentrator.
Return Policy: 30 day return policy with a 15% restock fee. Must be in sellable condition (click here for info). Special order modifications of the O3Elite are not refundable or returnable.
The O3Elite Ozone Generators
The O3Elite Ozone Generator comes in three models: the Dual, t...
Setting Up the O3Elite Ozone Generator for Ozone Therapy
The O3Elite Ozone Generator comes with everything you need to ...
The Basics of Ozone Therapy
In this video, we discuss the basics of ozone therapy, includi...
Choosing an Ozone Generator for Ozone Therapy
This video will take you through the basic steps on how to cho...