Never run out of cleansers again with the power of aqueous ozone. The O3 Waterworks Ozone Spray Bottle Sanitizer makes it easy to eliminate odors, mold, germs and more with the power of ozone.
Never run out of cleansers again with the power of aqueous ozone.
Aqueous ozone, or ozonated water, is a powerful sanitizer that can kill up to 99.9% of salmonella, e-coli, staphylococcus, pseudomonas, and much more* on all hard, non-porous surfaces. It's perfect for families, as the small spray bottle is convenient and can be used on toys, strollers, and other objects you'd rather not subject to harsh cleansers.
Use the ozone spray bottle on all your hard, non-porous surfaces like counters, stone, faucets, sinks, glass, floors, stainless steel, produce, and more. All you have to do is fill it with water and go. It's great for deodorizing and cleaning sofa fabrics, carpet, and vehicle interiors. The LED light will show you when your spray bottle needs to be charged.
Say goodbye to odor
Aqueous Ozone eliminates organisms that create smelly particles and the particles themselves. Instead of temporarily hiding odors, you can get rid of them, without the added nasty smells of many industrial cleaners.
Foods will last longer
Rotting food costs the average family a lot of money every year. Germs and mold cause foods to rot faster. If you spray your meats and produce with aqueous ozone, it will take out those germs and mold and make your foods last longer. Who doesn't want fewer trips to the store?
No etching your granite and marble countertops
A lot of common cleaners may help sanitize your delicate countertops, but they can etch and scratch them as they do. You may have even noticed some tell you specifically not to use them on these materials. Aqueous ozone does not have this problem. It will sanitize your marble and granite counters without harming them.
Great for pets, too
Pet accidents are often an unfortunate part of living with animals. Aqueous ozone eliminates these odors easily and won't harm your carpets, floors and rugs. It's great for sanitizing bowls and bedding as well, so you can rest assured your pet's environment is safer than ever.
How do I use it?
If it needs charging, plug it into a standard outlet with the included charger. When you're ready to use, just fill it with water and go. Spray surfaces and let the water sit for 30 seconds, then wipe it away or let it evaporate. That's it!
Toss the harsh cleansers and stop spending so much replacing bottles that end up in landfills and waterways. If you don't like the environmental and financial costs or the smells of other cleaners, switch to the O3 Waterworks Ozone Spray Bottle today.
*SB100HD Spray Bottle Testing Results Using Modified AOAC 961.02 Protocol. All testing done at Lapuck Laboratories, Canton, Mass., following the directions for use in the SB100HD manual. All tests were done on non-porous stainless-steel surfaces.
Article: Finally, Ozone in a Bottle
- Bottle Lasts up to 3-5 Years or 600 fills
- Model: # SB-100HD
- Reservoir Size: 10oz.
- O3 Generator: Diamond Electrolytic
- Dissolved O3 Concentration: approx. 1.5ppm or 1.5 mg/l (water quality affects overall concentration)
- EPA Establishment Number: 089373-MA-001
- FDA Food Code: 21 CFR 173.368 (Compliant)
- Certifications: CE, TUV, RoHS, WEEE
- Product Life: 600 Reservoir Fills or up to 5 years (Typical)
- Battery: 7.4V Li-Ion (onboard rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 600 Reservoir fills or 500 Charges (Typical)
- Charger (included): 100V AC to 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Weight (Empty): 1lb 7oz
- Weight (Full): 2lb 1 oz
- Dimensions: 10" Tall x 4.75" Wide x 5.5" Deep
- Materials: Poly Carbonate & ABS Impact Resistant Plastic
- Operating Water Temp: 40°F to 86°F (4°C to 30°C)
- Operating Water Quality: "Hardness ≤ 250 ppm CACO3 (normal tap water typically ok) (May Extend Life of Unit Conductivity >50 μS/cm) (Cell damage may result from use of distilled or deionized water)"
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- USA Patents: #'s 9,540,259 & 8,980,079