The EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is quiet, lightweight and ideal for a variety of applications, including ozone therapy.
These brand new EverFlow oxygen concentrators weigh just 31 pounds and are quieter than most concentrators on the market. With a maximum oxygen output of 5LPM, they can be used for a variety of applications. With a low flow regulator, they are ideal for ozone therapy. We've put together several options to make sure you get exactly what you need. If you choose a package, you'll save over buying each piece alone.
Delivery: There may be a one to two week lead time prior to shipping of this unit.
Make sure to add on some oxygen tubing to use your new concentrator.
More about the oxygen concentrator
The EverFlo has a sound level of just 40 decibels, making it extremely quiet. With only two filters you spend less on maintenance and repairs. It doesn't require a lot of electricity and it creates less heat than other units. Click Additional Photos above for more views.
- Very quiet, only about 40 decibels
- Easy to transport and store; only 31 pounds
- Only two filters; no change needed for two years
- Includes O2 sensor so you know the machine is creating the right amount of oxygen
- Output port is made of metal
- Flow meter is recessed for lower risk of breakage
- Made by Respironics, a leader in oxygen
- Sound Level: 40 dBA typical
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC (+/- 10%)
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 watts
- Oxygen Concentration* (at 5 LPM): 93% (+/- 3%)
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Dimensions: 23 in (584 mm) H, 15 in (381 mm) W, 9.5 in (241 mm) D
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
* Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
NOTE: Not for life support or any other medical condition. If you have a medical condition please consult with a licensed doctor.
Return Policy: Returnable within 30 days with a 25% restock fee. Must be returned in original box with all packaging and literature. Item must be clean and free from any odors, scratches or marks and in new condition. If unit exceeds 25 hours of use it is not returnable.