This device is an enhanced version of the Almag 01. It was created to treat a wide range of cardiovascular and musculoskeletal disorders for people of all ages, even infants. It is used in medical facilities but can also be used at home, with no special training.
The Almag+ uses low frequency magnetic stimulation to induce physiotherapeutic effects.
How does the Almag+ work?
The unit is a combination of a 4 coil charge emitting system and a pulse generator. The coils are used in two sets of two, fastened to the damaged part of the body with straps.The control unit then emits magnetic pulses that penetrates tissues.
This kind of stimulation can speed recovery, improve circulation, relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and assist with a number of musculoskeletal problems. The unit has a number of treatment options, so it is recommended to speak with a physiotherapist to decide which mode is best for your condition and age.
Features of the Almag+
- Control unit that is easy to use
- Stationary and traveling charges
- Three operation modes, including one for enhanced anti-inflammatory effects and an infant mode
- Coils can be used in many configurations for easy placement on the body
- Saved treatment parameters
- Light and sound indicators
- Consult your health practitioner to see if the Almag+ is right for your condition
- Bone spurs
- Herniates nucleus pulposus
- Bone fractures and injuries
- Stage I and II hypertensive heart disease
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Vascular diseases
- Plexus and nerve root disorders
- Do not use with the following conditions
- Systemic blood disease
- Aortic aneurysm
- Atrial fibrillation
- Acute pyo-inflammatory conditions
- Alcohol intoxication
- Pacemaker in the area exposed to stimulation
- AC mains of two types: ~120V (+6V; -10V) at 60Hz.
- Nominal power: ≤55 VA for a 120-V version.
- Dimensions (mm): 142x75x35 for a control unit; 890x88x18 for an emitter;
- Weight: less than 0.8 kg
- Coil excitation frequencies: 6.25/7.5 for a basic mode; 6.25/7.5 for an infant mode; 100/120 for an anti-inflammatory mode.
- Peak values of the magnetic field density on coil surfaces: 20±6mT/200±60G for a basic mode; 8±2mT/80±20G for an infant mode; 6±2mT/60±20G for an anti-inflammatory mode
- The duration of a single treatment session is 20 minutes by default for all modes, whereas the idle time is 10 minutes.
- Maximum operating temperature: +41°C for coils; +45°C for a pulse generator.
- The average service life of Almag+ is 5 years.
- All outer parts of Almag+ are made of biomaterials. Also, they feature an increased level of chemical resistance, allowing you to apply medically approved disinfectants if necessary.
Warranty and return policy: Backed by a 100% money back guarantee for two years from the purchase date for proper function. Not responsible for improper usage. Device may be returned for all other reasons within 14 days of purchase with all original documents and packaging. A 15% restock fee will apply. Shipping and other paid services are not eligible for refunds.