ETL Approved. The far infrared sauna dome incorporates advanced black carbon far infrared technology originally created by NASA to produce the most advanced dome sauna on the market. Because of the unique dome shape more far infrared rays are absorbed than a conventional walk-in sauna. The heating element is included within the entire dome creating even heating throughout your body. Below you can see the benefits more specifically.
Note: This sauna is not ozone-ready. If you'd like to use a far infrared sauna with ozone, click here.
Benefits of the Dome Sauna:
- More exposure to Far Infrared Rays
- Laying down is the most beneficial way to sauna
- Lower temperatures than conventional saunas
- Space saving size and weight
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Shape focuses far infrared energy more effectively
- Variable temperature settings
- Uses little electricity
- Better exposure to far infrared
- The entire interior is a heating element with no dead spots. Far infrared bathes you. The heating element is close to the body, proving stronger energy at the best wavelengths. This is better than walk-in saunas where the elements might be far from you, as far infrared dissipates over distance. The dome makes it possible to have more infrared directed right where it needs to go, at a strength that will make a difference.
The benefits of lying down
Lying down is one of the very best ways to take a sauna. It's not only more comfortable and relaxing, it also has distinct neurological and cardiovascular advantages. Lying down helps relieve your cardiovascular and nervous systems of the added stress you have to have to maintain posture. Gravity presses down on the system, but in the dome, this isn't an issue. This allows for maximization of benefits with the least amount of discomfort.