Our refurbished Platinum 10 Invacare is perfect for Exercise with Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) and can be used for beauty applications.
The Platinum 10 Oxygen Concentrator has the right combination of performance, reliability and value and is an attractive alternative to liquid oxygen systems. The Platinum 10 can be used as an oxygen bar, O2 concentrator, or for Exercise with Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) and has an output of up to ten liters per minute (LPM). With an optional flowmeter it can also be used with ozone therapy (explanation below).
Note: These are refurbished demo units, saving you big money while giving you the same quality.
Delivery: There may be a one to two week lead time prior to shipping of this unit.
Make sure to add on some oxygen tubing to use your new concentrator.
Using with Ozone Therapy
To use this for ozone therapy, which requires low flows of oxygen, you'll need to add on a Low Flow Oxygen Meter. This allows you to regulate air flow from a high output oxygen concentrator. Achieve flow rates from 1/16LPM to 3/4 LPM in 1/16 increments. Then you can use your O2 concentrator for multiple applications.
- Spring-mounted compressor with easy service access. Remove only four screws to service.
- Top handle with side access door for diagnostics and inlet filter.
- Less than ten parts difference from other Platinum concentrators.
- Designed on the same platform as the Platinum XL.
- Greater inventory flexibility with common spare parts and maintenance.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 9 +/- 0.5 PSI
- Rated Current Input: 4.7 amps average @ 5L/min.
- Sound Level: 58 dB average
- Oxygen: Output: 94% to 87% at all flow rates
- Electrical: 120VAC +/- 10% (132VAC / 108VAC); 60Hz
- Operating Flow Rate: 2 - 10 L/min
- Power: 585W
- Pressure: Relief mechanism: 35 psi +/- 3.5 psi
- Filters: Cabinet, outlet HEPA, Compressor inlet
- Dimensions: 18-3/8"W x 26-3/8"H x 14-3/8"D
- Product Weight: 54 lb
- Maximum length of tubing must not exceed 50 feet. Make sure to add on some oxygen tubing to use your new concentrator.
- Shipping Product Weight: 60 +/- 1 lb.
- Warranty: 2 years limited
HCPCS Code: E1390
HMESA CODE: 30-10-01-01
NOTE: DUE TO THE FRAGILITY OF OXYGEN GENERATORS, THIS OXYGEN MODEL IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO N. AMERICAN, ALASKA, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO LOCATIONS. IF SOMEONE OUTSIDE THIS AREA WISHES TO PURCHASE THIS MACHINE, THEY ARE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR REPAIR ISSUES WHICH WE WILL HAPPY TO ASSIST WITH.
Note: Before purchasing this unit to be used by estheticians for oxygen skin therapy (body, facial) or as an oxygen bar, please check with local and state laws to be sure you can legally use this device in your practice. Promolife is not responsible for providing legal advice pertaining to this.
*Legal Disclaimer: Information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. No health claims for these products have been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), nor has the FDA approved these products to diagnose, cure, or prevent disease. Since every individual is unique, we highly recommend you to consult with your licensed health care practitioner about the use of oxygen products in your particular situation. Not to be used for medical purposes. For hobby or recreational use only. State Esthetician laws vary from state to state - it is the responsibility of the customer/purchaser to know state and local laws. Promolife is not responsible for an individual or Esthetician's misinterpretation of the laws.