Combine a far infrared sauna dome with ozone and take your routine to the next level.
Far infrared, an invisible part of the light spectrum, is a deep penetrating heat that inspires sweating at lower temperatures than conventional saunas. It absorbs easily and can aid in improving circulation and detoxification. Ozone therapy is used around the world because of its ability to neutralize bacteria and viruses and for a long list of other reasons. Put the two together and you have a great team. The sauna has been modified to make it ozone-compatible and features an easy to use ozone port.
About the far infrared sauna dome
Improved exposure to far infrared: There are no dead spots in this sauna. The interior is covered with a heating element so your entire body is bathed with infrared. Because the element is closer to you, you are exposed to stronger infrared at the ideal wavelengths. It doesn't dissipate over distance.
Lying down can be better: When sitting, gravity presses down on your body in a less beneficial way. By lying down in a dome sauna, you're not only more relaxed and comfortable, but your nervous and cardiovascular systems are relieved and you don't have the additional stress of maintaining proper posture.
Circulation, immunity and detoxification: Far infrared helps improve oxygenation and circulation, which promotes toxin discharge and the exchange of nutrients between cells. Higher body temperatures can cause immune chemical increases that can aid in improving general health and healing.
More features and specs
- Modified to be ozone-compatible
- Easy to use ozone port
- Perfect for home or spa use
- Body mat is water proof
- Adjustable shell can be pulled out to 72" long, 18" high and 25" wide
- Far infrared heating element covers entire interior of the dome
- Temperature: 100-160 degrees after 5-10 minute warmup
- Separate timer for lower and upper sections with continuous time or auto shutoff options
- Doesn't take up much space, only 1.5' x 2.5' x 3' when nested
- Easy to clean
- Wheels for easy movement
- ETL approved
- Mahogany frame with naugahyde outer layer
- Weight: approximately 50 pounds
- 110V/60 Hz, 750 watts
- Warranty: Three years on the shell, two years on controls. Ozone use will not void warranty.
Pricing and options
Price is for the sauna dome only. Because heat degrades ozone, we recommend the O3Elite Dual Ozone Generator in order to get maximum ozone exposure.
Return information: Returns have a 20% restock fee if returned within 30 days; must have prior approval; customer is responsible for round trip shipping. A 5% cancellation fee will be charged on sauna orders if the payment has already been processed and the sauna has not yet shipped.