The BioCleanse Ionic Detox Foot Bath can be used in homes, spas and clinics for detoxification routines.
BioCleanse Ionic Foot Baths have been used for many years by many people as part of their detoxification routine. Some of the reported experiences include a greater feeling of well-being, improved sleep, increased vitality, pain and stress relief and symptomatic relief from swollen and painful joints. A foot bath session is an external method that can help detoxify and eliminate natural waste.
This is the same original Dual Pro unit that was available a few years ago and is made by the same engineering firm BioCleanse hired. This unit was originally a red/maroon color. The main difference is this machine has been tweaked to perfection.
How does it work?
The module delivers an electric current into the water in the foot tub. This low-level current causes metal within the array and the water and salt of the foot bath to generate negative and positively charged ions. The negative ions move through the body to attach to toxic substances with an opposite charge. Most toxins in our bodies have a positive charge so they are neutralized and then pulled out of the body through osmosis due to their attraction to the ion field in the spa water.
The BioCleanse can help restabilize cells so that physiological functions can run at optimum levels. This can help restore the immune system. The negative ions can raise your pH to a more alkaline level, which is thought to help combat many types of illnesses. Also your BioCleanse foot cleanse includes many frequencies designed to address certain conditions.
The BioCleanse Foot Bath comes with pre-timed sequences, including Cancer, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Parasites, Pathogens and Relaxation, which have 31 different frequencies each. All are considered Rife Frequencies. The timed settings has one frequency throughout and the Schumann setting has the Schumann Frequency throughout the sequence.
- Input : 110/220V stepped down to 24V with an adapter (included)
- Power Cord: North American or any type as required (they are interchangeable)
- Output: 24V or about 5 Amps. We have a current limiter inline to reduce output to 2.4 amps max.
- Water Module: Two supplied. Each will supply 90 - 100 30 min. sessions
- Warranty: 5 years for the unit, 2 years for the power supply and 30 days for the module. Warranty is not transferable.
- Main Control Unit
- Power Cord - One end with a plug for your adapter the other end with a plug for your AC wall outlet.
- Adapter - The black, rectangular shaped, heavy device with one cord to plug into the power socket in the rear of your main control unit. The adapter converts your AC current to a DC current of 24V so the main control unit will function properly.
- Water Modules - Two included. These are the submersible units which are fitted with a RCA plug to plug into either of two RCA sockets at the front of your main control unit.
- If you do not already have tubs and liners or an alternative, you can buy some here or add them under Available Options above.
You should NOT use this equipment if:
- You have a pacemaker or other implanted device
- You are pregnant
- You have a transplanted organ
- You are under 6 years of age
Note: Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water everyday during your treatment sessions and up to one week after your sessions. Your cleansing sessions break up damaged cells in your body and the water you ingest will flush these cells, other toxins and heavy metals from your body.
It is recommended you use your BioCleanse machine only every other day for only 20 – 40 minutes and only for a maximum of two weeks simultaneously. Following the two weeks of sessions, you should take one week without any BioCleanse sessions, so as to allow your body’s cells to rejuvenate. You have just completed a rigorous change in your body’s cells which will still be flushing from your body. During the “off” week, be sure to also drink plenty of water, as your body is still detoxing.
The BioCleanse machine is an experimental therapeutic device. It is advisable to consult your Authorized Representative or health practitioner prior to using this equipment. Please be aware that you accept all risk associated with using the BioCleanse machine. Carefully review all instructions included with this equipment prior to beginning a BioCleanse session. This description is intended for general information and educational purposes only. The information contained herein has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not meant to cure, prevent disease, nor prescribe or to be used for diagnosis.
It is very important you DO NOT use the BioCleanse in a bath tub or immerse your entire body in water with the BioCleanse machine operating. Should your water module come into contact with any metal fixture ( including the drain), it could cause irreversible damage to your machine. Use of your BioCleanse machine in this manner will void your warranty. Secondly, the most sensitive parts of the body which will absorb the frequencies generated by the BioCleanse machine are the hands and feet. These are the only appendages recommended to be submerged in a water bath while using the BioCleanse machine.
Return policy: Product is returnable within 30 days from the day of receipt. A 5% restock fee applies. Shipping fees are not returned. Modules/arrays are not returnable and the retail cost of the arrays will be deducted from the refund amount. Customer must ship the unit back at the customer's cost. The unit must be in perfect condition with no scratches or defects, in the original box with all paperwork and accessories. Additional fees will result if the unit is returned with damage or not in the original packaging with paperwork. After 30 days, returns are not allowed. Must be postmarked no later than 30 days from the date of receipt. Before returning, customer must call for an RMA#. Units received without this number will be refused.