The EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is lightweight, low maintenance and quiet.
Our refurbished 31 pound Oxygen Concentrator is quieter than many other units and has a small size and an affordable price. These are refurbished units. Get the benefits of an oxygen concentrator that is ultra quiet without having to pay a premium price.
The sound level is only 40 decibels, which significantly reduces noise complaints. It has only two filters so you will spend less money and time on repairs and maintenance. It produces less heat and doesn't require as much electricity to operate.
Using for Ozone Therapy
If you'd like to use this unit with ozone therapy, you'll need to add on a Low Flow Oxygen Meter. If you'd like to use the concentrator for both ozone and higher flow applications, you'll need a low flow regulator.
For information on oxygen sources, view our video, How To Choose an Oxygen Source for Ozone Therapy.
Delivery: There can be a one to two week lead time prior to shipping of this unit.
- Ultra quiet - 40 decibels typical
- Premium sound level with affordable pricing
- 31 pounds, small and compact
- Low flow regulator available (1/8 to 2 lpm)
- Easy to store and transport
- No provider filter change for two years
- Only two filters to maintain
- OPI and Non-OPI versions
- Includes oxygen sensor that lets you know if the unit is putting out the proper precentage of oxygen
- Cannula port is made of metal - less likley to break
- Recessed flow meter reduces the chance of breakage
- Manufactured by Respironics
- Very quiet, small concentrator
- Easy to transport - only 31 pounds
- Increased satisfaction by providing best combination of sound, size and ease-of-use in a stationary concentrator
- Decrease the time and cost of addressing noise complaints
- Convenient and simple to use
- Sound Level: 40 dBA typical
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC (+/- 10%)
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 watts
- Oxygen Concentration* (at 5 LPM): 93% (+/- 3%)
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Dimensions: 23 in (584 mm) H, 15 in (381 mm) W, 9.5 in (241 mm) D
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
- This is a refurbished machine with a 2 year warranty.
* Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
NOTE: Not for life support or any other medical condition. If you have a medical condition please consult with a licensed doctor.
Exactly what i needed. and great customer service