The Wellness Pro Electrotherapy System has over one million frequencies, is FDA cleared and can treat a variety of pain conditions.
The Wellness Pro is used to help treat pain with bioelectric current stimulation. It is meant to be a complimentary treatment, FDA cleared and proven effective. As more and more people look for methods to relieve pain, frequency generators are becoming more popular in research. A prescription is required for this device.
Over 38 years of research went into constructing the Wellness Pro, creating a device that allows for precise electrotherapy treatments of muscle pain, injuries and connective tissue problems, with a large frequency range and flexibility not found in other machines. With a simple button push, hundreds of frequencies can be activated.
How does the Wellness Pro work with pain?
The body's cells function almost like batteries, releasing and storing energy, reproducing and repairing themselves, and using nutrients. A cell also has an electrical charge that flows from one cell to another. That flow can be damaged and keep the body from efficiently and completely repairing itself. The Wellness Pro is meant to act as a jump start to the cell, pushing it to function better by creating the charge it needs to aid in pain relief.
The Wellness Pro is a home use frequency generator that is easy to use. You can look up frequencies for particular conditions. Just press AUTO and then the numbers that correspond to the condition. Hit RUN and put the electrodes in the right place, then just relax. The machine does the rest. It's the most accurate energy frequency unit ever made.
What you'll get:
- Wellness Pro Frequency Generator
- Universal Adapter (100-240V) for worldwide use
- Two hand held cylinders
- One set of 2" round electrodes and one set of 8"x3" electrodes
- Four sets of electrodes that are self-adhesive
- Conductivity Gel
- Two wellness wraps
- Far infrared electrodes
- Carrying Case
- Autocode List (1000)
- Three year limited warranty
Features of the Wellness Pro Electrotherapy Unit:
- Easiest on the market to use
- Treat two people at once
- FDA cleared and billable by insurance (ask your insurance company about their policies)
- Deep Pulse Technology provides deeper delivery to problem areas
- Quick Start Chart makes getting started easy
- i-Guide prompts walk you through programming and usage
- Digital intensity controls
- One million frequencies to choose from, you select your own
- Ergonomic design, fully customizable program functions
- 1000 auto codes to choose from or create your own
- Select the combination you want of Burst, Sweep, Spectrum, Continuous or Duplex waves
- Four lead output gives flexibility for multiple stimulation points
- Extra large tilted 7" LCD display tells you lead intensity level with code, total session time and frequency description
- Backlit buttons for clarity
- Safety tested in the lab to the highest CE, FDA, ISO, UL, IEC and ETL standards
- Research is ongoing in universities around the world
- Customer support that is unsurpassed
A prescription is required, signed by your doctor, for a TENS unit. If you are a medical practitioner, a copy of your license is needed and you can get $500 off (call us or email for information). If you have pain issues, ask your chiropractor, doctor, nurse practitioner or specialist for a prescription.
This instrument is for educational, experimental or informational purposes only, no health claims are made. If you have a medical condition, consult a licensed medical doctor.
Return policy: $150 restock fee if returned within 30 days of purchase.