The VibraTrim VT500 is the latest in world class WBV equipment, with many advancements over previous models.
The VT500 has 58% more exercise space than the VT400 and the weight capacity has been increased to 400 pounds. It also has two motors to provide more choices to the user. What can two motors do?
The dual motors allow for three types of vibration in one unit (oscillation, orbital and DualVib). Oscillation motion creates a stimulating massage effect that works more difficult areas and helps reduce body fat. It has the same mechanics as walking, making it a natural training method. Spiral (orbital) motion is recommended for those in recovery or who can't do intense workouts, and creates a smooth elliptical motion. DualVib combines the spiral and oscillating motions so muscles are works transversely and longitudinally. Motion is creates in a tri-axial way to fight cellulite more effectively and work muscles more thoroughly.
User defined programs
Another great feature comes from the number of programs available. You get a manual and six built in programs, three of which are definable by the user. You can define the vibration mode and time in a total of 12 steps, allowing for great flexibility. Programs can run once or be looped.
Defining programs can better allow you to target specific body parts, get ready for athletic contests, have complete workout control or define a program specific to your needs. An example program might include: oscillation at 20 speed and spiral at 20 speed for two minutes, followed by a pause to allow you to switch positions. Then you could run one or both modes for another time period. The options are wide open.
The USB flash drive allows you to define six programs of your own. You can also copy programs to another flash drive, allowing for unlimited programs.
The manual option lets you control the types of vibration independently or together. Three presets control vibrations and change time span and speed.
Using the machine
With each model you get a wall chart and a users manual that show a wide variety of possible exercises. Many people can use the machine several times a day but each user is different. The manual and predefined programs have a default time of ten minutes which is perfect for most. A maximum of 20 minutes per session is recommended. Like any fitness routine, you may want to work up. We always recommend talking to your doctor about what kinds of exercises are best for your situation.
The VT500 is compatible with other activities and can boost positive results of health, sport or beauty treatments.
More features of the VT500
- Three types of motion, two motors
- 60 speeds per type of vibration with 420 speed combinations
- Detachable resistance bands included for upper body work
- Comes with a 1 1/4 hour DVD and 90 page manual, including getting started, 12 basic exercises, 8 stretches, 31 strength workouts and 10 massages.
- The large wall chart shows possible exercises and which body parts they target.
- Assembly is easy with included guide.
- Comes with a full two year warranty plus an additional three on the frame and motors.
- 3HP Maximum Power
- 110 V 60 Hz AC Input Voltage
- Two direct current motors of 300W and 1000W
- Speeds: 60 oscillating, 60 spiral, 360 DualVib
- Amplitudes: Oscillation (0-11mm), Spiral (1-2.5mm), DualVib (1-10mm)
- Frequencies: Oscillating (5-22Hz), Spiral (15-45Hz), DualVib (25-50Hz)
- 2.8-17.24 G Force
- Program lengths: 1-20 minutes
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Plate Size: 20" x 27"
- Aluminum Alloy Column Material
- Steel Base Material
- Size Assembled: 33" x 27" x 57.5"
- Weight: 148 pounds
Return policy: 10%-25% restock fee applies if returned within 30 days.