The Practical Application Manual will give you a strong foundation to add sound healing to your practice.
Videos, illustrations and photos show protocols for the energetic and physical body. The video is based on years of use in a clinical setting, with applications based in Traditional Chinese Medicine. The protocols use energetic pathways, acu-points and placement on the body to promote harmony, movement and balance. 112 page manual with 26 minutes of video.
Inside the Manual:
- A Treatise and Exploration on the healing aspects of Vibration, Sound & Music
- 25 Illustrated Treatment Protocols for Treating Others and Self Treatment
- 8-Page Color Section with 30 new treatment photos featuring Chair Massage and Sport Therapy Applications
- A complete Sound Healing system utilizing Tuning Forks + Music in the key of Ohm
Inside the DVD:
- Tuning Fork Technique: How to hold and activate a Tuning Fork
- Five Step Application Process: Find, Palpate, Eye, Activate, Place
- Four Application Methods: Single, Bilateral, Distal, and Double
- Body Mechanics, Pace and Rhythm of Treatment
- Twenty Treatment Protocol, utilizing Acu-points and Anatomical Placements
- How to use Mid Ohm Unison, Ohm Octave and High Ohm Octave Tuning Forks
- How to include Singing and Crystal Bowls in a Sound Healing session
I was somewhat a skeptic concerning the tuning forks, but after reading some material on frequency and seeing that everything has a frequency even my spoken words, I knew I had to get one. My purchase of the tuning fork was to see if it could help asthma. Yes I most certainly found relief and I like it and plan to get another one soon.