The EZ-Up Inversion and Chin Rack System is a low cost way to use your door frame as a home gym.
If you have a standard wooden door frame in your home, you can have a workout center with the EZ-Up® Inversion and Chin Up by Teeter. With the included Gravity Boots you can fully invert or do hanging situps and core strengthening routines. Inversion also allows you to decompress and stretch. Use the frame for pullups or use your existing punching bag and bands for a great heavy bag workout. It's a multi-use system that doesn't take up a lot of room.
Teeter Hang Ups is known for quality and durability, and the EZ-Up system is no different. It comes with a five year warranty for peace of mind.
Built strong for maximum benefit
The EZ-Up Inversion Rack is easy to install and remove, through the use of locking brackets. The dual-bar setup allows you to hang away from the door frame for utmost mobilization during inverted routines.
The included Gravity Boots are made from a durable but light shell with liners of thick foam, for a comfortable fit. The self-locking ratchet allows for an adjustable fit. They provide forgiving, flexible support.
More About the EZ-Up Inversion and Chin Rack
- A compact workout site that doesn't interfere with the door's normal operation; fits securely onto a solid wood frame.
- Dual-Bar places the body above and out from the frame for better range of movement and easier mounting and dismount.
- Locking brackets securely mount to the frame for easy install or removal.
- EZ-Up is adjustable to fit doors 28" to 36" wide, with comfortable foam grips.
- Scratch-resistant powder coat and molded end caps are designed to protect your door's frame.
- Can be used for multiple exercise options, including heavy bag, inversion, chin ups and strengthening.
- Note: Door frame must be built to nationally recognized standards out of solid wood.
More about the EZ-Up Gravity Boots
- Self locking, dual buckles securely ratchet the boots around the lower calf and ankle area for comfortable, customized fit.
- Foam liners are a super soft 5/8" for minimum compression and maximum comfort.
- The shell is lightweight and flexible, made of DuPont Hytrel for a boot that is slightly pliable and more forgiving and only two pounds each.
- Unmatched strength and durability thanks to special materials, including a 40% nylon/glass allow in the hooks.
- One size fits most. If you feel you need more, you can choose the Gravity Boots XL option, which adds an inch in diameter and 1.5" in height.
- Special calf loops add a two degree bend in your knees to reduce load on the joints and the top of the foot. These are included with the Standard Gravity Boots and are not needed with the Gravity Boots XL.
- Built to perfectly attach to Teeter equipment, and can be used with select Teeter inversion tables by using the Teeter conversion bar.
What else comes with it?
You will receive the EZ-Up Inversion and Chin-Up System, your choice of Gravity Boots, an instructional DVD, full color user guide and another DVD with five Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn, which will show you how to warm up the spine, stretch and strengthen your core and improve your posture.
- Height Limit: Depends on door frame size
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds
- Assembled in use dimensions: Adjustable from 28" to 36" wide
- Assembled dimensions (non-use): 10.5" x 40.3" x 23"
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Warranty: Five Years
Note: This unit is for home use only. It is not recommended for rental, commercial or institutional settings.
Return policy: 10%-25% restock fee applies if returned within 30 days.