The Teeter EP-960 Inversion Table, with ComforTrak technology, combines many features for the maximum inversion experience.
The EP-960 is ideal for people who suffer from back pain, as the EZ-Reach Ankle System makes it easier to secure your ankles while reducing bending. Like the EP-950, it includes EZ-Stretch Traction Handles and the EZ-Angle Tether to easily set your inversion angle. While the EP-950 has a Flex Technology bed, the EP-960 has a ComforTrak bed. Keep reading for more information, or check out the video.
The EP-960, like Teeter's other inversion tables, meets the stringent safety standards for inversion tables set by UL. Many competitors do not have this. Combined with a five year warranty, you know a Teeter table is the way to go.
Great features of the EP-960
- ComforTrak Bed: This innovative design allows the user to add popular accessories like the Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes (sold separately).
- EZ-Reach Ankle System: the longer handle and triple lock security allows for easier attachment to your ankles.
- Stretch Max Handles: These provide an extra long grip and an embossed guide to help new users rotate; it also adds more stretching options for advanced users.
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles: Adds more decompression and stretching options, as well as oscillation assistance.
- EZ-Angle Rotation Control: Allows you to set a rotation angle easily, so the table will only invert as far as you want it to.
- Easy to Clean: The ComforTrak bed is easy to clean and reduces friction, allowing for better decompression.
- Head Pillow: Can be removed or moved to match your comfort.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds: Built into the A-frame and ComforTrak bed to let the user enhance decompression and stretching.
- Ergo-Embrace Supports: The best ankle cups yet with a pressure reducing design and specialty foam.
- Security: Cam locks, auto locking hinges, heat treated steel parts and specialized pivot bearings create added security.
- Steel Base: base is heavy duty steel with a raised grip, scratch resistant finish and corner feet to protect floors; has a 20% wider base.
- UL Listed: Teeter tables are certified independently to meet the toughest standards of quality.
- Ankle Comfort Dial: Makes it easy to ensure a secure, custom fit.
- Precision Balancing: Controlled and smooth rotation with little effort; allows secure lockout for full inversion stretching and exercises.
- Easy to Store: Folds down to 20" x 28.8" x 66"
- Easy to Assemble: includes tools, with fewer average parts.
- Comes With: User guide, full color owners manual you can attach to the frame, instructional DVD, bonus DVD with Five Healthy Back Routines.
- Acupressure Nodes: buttons in two densities and sizes can be inserted anywhere along the slots in the ComforTrak bed for healing pressure on supported spine muscles.
- Lumbar Bridge: Made to enhance decompression and alignment by providing a point of support that focuses traction on the lower back.
- Vibration Cushion with Light Heat Technology: It has ten vibrating motors to increase circulation and relax stiff muscles.
- Height Limit: 4'8" to 6'6"
- Weight Limit: 300 pounds
- In-Use Dimensions: 84" x 28/8" x 86"
- Weight: 75.1 pounds
- Warranty: Five Years
Note for Canadian Orders: Brokerage fees and tax must be added to each inversion table order.
Return policy: 10%-25% restock fee applies if returned within 30 days.