The Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table is one of the most popular inversion tables available.
The EP-560 and EP-560 Sport are part of Teeter's ComforTrak series, with specialty foam, pressure reducing supports, track style bed and heavy gauge, heat treated steel components. They are made to last and meet UL standards for inversion table safety and quality. With a five year warranty and the best track record in the business, you can't go wrong with Teeter. Check out the videos to see it in action.
The EP-560 and EP-560 Sport are extremely similar. The main difference comes with added features. The Sport has specialized features you can see below under Unique to the Sport Model.
These tables are adjustable, easy to assemble and store and a snap to use. Here's what you get with both EP-560 models.
Features of the EP-560 and 560 Sport
- Customizable support and comfort: Durable, smooth, easy to clean, the bed surface optimizes decompression thanks to reduced friction. It flexes with the user for comfort during stretching.
- ComforTrak Bed: Track design allows for attaching special accessories like the Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes.
- Head Pillow: Easily moved or removed for your comfort.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds: Built into the frame and bed, these allow you to enhance your decompression and stretching.
- Ergo-Embrace Supports: The most comfortable ankle cups yet with specialty foam and our pressure reducing design.
- Security Features: Cam locks, heat treated steel parts, auto locking hinges and specialized pivot bearings ensure reliability and durability.
- Heavy Duty Base: The base is made of steel with corner feet to protect the floors and a raised grip for better stretching.
- UL Testing: Meets UL's tough safety standards.
- Stretch Assist Handles: The large grip surface helps you with inversion.
- Ankle Comfort Dial: Ensures a secure, custom fit.
- Precision Balanced: gives you smooth rotation, controlled with minimal effort; can be locked securely in full inversion for advanced motions.
- Rotation Control: An adjustable tether lets you pre-determine the max angle of inversion.
- Easy Storage: Folds quickly to 20" x 28.8" x 66"
- Easy Assembly: Less parts, tools included.
- Comes with: user guide, full color manual that can be hung from the base, instructional DVD, bonus DVD with Five Health Back Routines.
Unique to the Sport Model
- Conversion: You have the option to swap out the standard ankle supports with a Teeter conversion bar and Gravity Boots (both included).
- EZ Gravity Boots: Ultimate in comfort - thick 5/8" foam liners, self locking ratchet buckles for custom fit, made of DuPont Hytel durable shell. Can also be used with Inversion Rack.
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles: three uses in one: easy assistance with oscillation, extra decompression and stretching options and simple release from full inversion.
- Height Limit: 4'8" to 6'6"
- Weight Limit: 300 pounds
- In-Use Dimensions: 84" x 28.8" x 86"
- Weight: 67.7 pounds (standard); 74.6 pounds (Sport)
- Warranty: Five years
Note for Canadian Orders: Brokerage fees and tax must be added to each inversion table order.
Return policy: 10%-25% restock fee applies if returned within 30 days.