The Teeter DEX II is not just a premium inversion unit - it can be used a wide array of exercise routines.
With the DEX II, you get a versatile and more effective platform for inversion exercises, band workouts, modified pushups, reverse dips and more. It's a multi-use solution that lets you improve flexibility and work your core in several ways.
The DEX II is adjustable by body type and is easy and comfortable to use. It's a compact unit designed for exercise and decompression. And because it's built by Teeter, you know it's built with durability and function in mind.
More about the DEX II
- Work the core and decompress: forward-rotating, hip-supported inversion happens in a bent hip and knee position, flattening the lumbar curve to decompress the lower back.
- Premium design: The design is ergonomic, creating a more effective workout while minimizing risk of hyperextension, positioning you to focus on your core instead of your thighs. The vinyl lap cushion holds you while inverted, making inverted exercises and stretches more comfortable. Rubber coated grips are durable and offer support. Lower handles are multi-purpose and help you rotate in a controlled fashion. They also serve as tools for dips, band work, stretching and pushups.
- Great support: Leg supports are adjustable for max security and comfort. Rubber feet prevent sliding while protecting your floors. The base is a sturdy steel with powder coating and will handle users from 4'8" to 6'6" and up to 300 pounds.
The DEX II is perfect for those who don't want to or can't invert by the feet. See Additional Photos for more examples of how to use it.
- Height limits: 4'8" to 6'6"
- Weight limit: 300 pounds
- Assembled dimensions: 41" x 29" x 45"
- Weight: 66.1 pounds
- Warranty: Five years
For home use only. Not for use in rental, commercial or institutional settings.
Note for Canadian Orders: Brokerage fees and tax must be added to each inversion table order.
Return policy: 10%-25% restock fee applies if returned within 30 days.