Today's ultraviolet disinfection systems are setting the standard for water disinfection requirements in the water treatment industry.
The Ultraviolet Disinfection System is an effective way to provide bacteria-free water for your home or industry 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It's completely automatic, easy to install, compact, there are no chemicals required, low operating costs, low maintenance and no bad tastes or odors.
Made in the USA.
UV Disinfection Facts
- UV is more effective against viruses than chlorine.
- UV is environmentally and user friendly, with no dangerous chemicals to handle or store, no risks of overdosing.
- UV is extremely economical, hundreds of gallons may be treated for each penny of operating cost.
- UV treatment does not change the taste, odor, pH or conductivity or the general chemistry of the water.
- UV systems are easy to install with only two water connections and a power cord.
- UV systems are compatible with all other water treatment products: reverse osmosis, water conditioning and softening.
- UV systems are easy to maintain with periodic cleaning and annual lamp replacement.
- UV systems operate with no moving parts to wear out, making them one of the most effective and durable water treatment systems on the market.
- Max Flow GPM: 8
- Lamps: 1
- KW @ 120V: 0.03
- AMP @ 120V: 0.25
- Pipe Size: 3/4" MIP
- Dimensions: 21"L x 5"W x 5"D
- Wetted Material: 304 SS Tubing
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 lbs