The Psoriasis Phototherapy Lamp safely treats localized or mild psoriasis using ultraviolet light.
Now with Fluorescent Bulbs. Two models available - Table and Floor.
The Psoriasis Lamp provides a high UVA and UVB output which can be used for psoriasis, eczema and other skin problems. Ultraviolet phototherapy is considered a very effective, drug-free option for psoriasis treatments. The lamp can also help your body product more Vitamin D. A prescription is required for US sales of the PH-36 Psoriasis Lamp - you may email it to us using our Support page.
Specifications and features
- Requires a doctor’s prescription in the U.S.
- Available as a tabletop lamp or with adjustable floorstand
- Five minute maximum timer
- Emergency switch stops treatment instantly
- Contains one 20 watt fluorescent bulb
- Exposure begins right after ignition with no warm up needed
- One pair of protective eyewear included
- Six months parts warranty
- 1000 hour bulb life
- Shipping dimensions: Tabletop 16” x 9” x 11” | Floorstand 29” x 10” x 14”
- No converter required (110-220 volt operation)
The PH-36 can be used with its mini tabel stand or it can be attached to a tripod floor stand. It's a sectional lamp so you can treat one part of your body at a time. The adjustable floor stand can be moved from 20 inches to 62 inches high. When mounted on the floor stand, the head can be positioned and locked into position at any angle.
NOTE: This is a registered FDA medical device, and as with all ultraviolet medical devices of this type, a physician's approval or prescription is required. It is a condition of sale that the lamp be used only in conjunction with the advice and supervision of a medical doctor. The Durable Medical Code is E1399 or you can obtain a Procedure or Modality number from your doctor. UL Listed. Made in the USA.
(The below codes may not be complete. Contact your doctor for complete information.
- Ultraviolet B therapy (CPT codes 96910, E0691, E0692, E0693 and E0694)
- UVB therapy (ultraviolet B) will be reimbursed for: Psoriasis involving at least 10% of the body and has not responded to topical therapy; Atopic Dermatitis; Vitiligo, an autoimmune depigmentation of the skin - 709.01
Please contact your insurance company and ask them if you can be approved for payouts. Promolife does not guarantee insurance coverage.
- Floor stand model w/ tripod (also comes with table stand)
- Table stand model
Return policy: A 15% restock fee applies if returned within 20 days. Warranty does not apply if shipped and used outside of N. America.
Easy to use, very effective. It is as was advertised. Service support personnel where truly professional. Mr. Gerry Segal went the extra mile for me.