The PM2000 Ultrasound Machine is FDA regulated and can help relieve pain and treat spasms.
The PM2000 is ideal for mobile therapy, as a second office unit, for sporting events, patients and for start up clinics. You can scan multiple patients anywhere without having to restart the machine between uses. It creates deep heat within tissues to treat muscles spasms and contractures of joints, and to provide pain relief. It is not for treating malignancies.
The PM2000 is an FDA regulated ultrasound device that can create deep heat using a piezoelectric crystal sound head. The crystal converts electrical energy into an ultrasound, or strong vibratory sound beyond our hearing range. These sound waves create vibration in the cells of soft tissues, inducing vasodilation and increasing temperature. Little or no heat is felt on the skin's surface when used as directed.
This device creates 1MHz high frequency sound waves that are transmitted to a specific area of the body using a round-headed probe. The waves of sound create gentle heat deep within tissues, drawing blood in.
Features of the PM2000 Portable Ultrasound
- Quality assured, made with single chip microprocessor
- Round-headed precious alloy probe is smooth for easy gliding across skin
- Easy to hold and use
- Single button micro computer
- Built and tested under strict processes
- Power button also functions to set intensity output
- Three intensity output selections for different situations