The Pain-X Infrared Light Therapy Bed gives you pain relief while lying down.
The Infrabed uses five types of light: infrared, red, orange, green and yellow. You can also purchase this bed with red and infrared light only. Infrared stimulates deep tissues while red works on tissues and cells closer to the surface. Green is designed to be absorbed by your bioelectric magnetic field, orange helps relieve hypertoxicity in the muscles and yellow activates the lymph system and stimulates the motor nervous and sensory systems. This results in relief for soft tissue injuries, joint pain and arthritis while stimulating healing and pain reduction.
- Full bed: 6,144 LEDs
- Controller uses 110V outlets with 24 volts delivered to the bed
- Dimensions: 80"L x 37W" x 32"H
- Treatment area: 5,250 Sq. In.
- Milliwatt power output: 47,846.4
- Timer: 1-99 minutes with auto shut off
- Pulsing: 0 to 5000 hz. Adjustable
- Duty Cycle: 5% to 95%
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- Internal Cooling Fan
- Dual Power Supplies On Each Level
- Patented Technology
- FDA cleared for Human Polychromatic Infrared Therapy
- User size limits: 300 lbs, 7 feet.
- Includes Model 8500 Controller
- Universal voltage
Number of each color contained in the five wavelength bed
Number of each color contained in the two wavelength bed
Note: Pain-X is FDA Cleared for temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches and pains, promoting relaxation of muscle tissue and temporary increase of local blood circulation. Your insurance may cover part of this device. Ask for details.
ALLOW 4 TO 6 WEEKS LEAD TIME BEFORE UNIT IS SHIPPED.
Return policy: Not returnable for sanitation reasons.