Pain relief without drugs is possible using LED red and infrared light therapy.
LED light therapy is a rapidly growing method of pain relief. It's been shown to increase the speed, quality and strength of cell tissue repair, increase blood supply to the injured area, reduce swelling, stimulate the immune system and nerve conduction, generate new cells, promote faster wound healing and clot formation and develop collagen and muscle tissue. LED light therapy can be used in conjunction with conventional and alternative therapies as well.
Thus unit outperforms other brands, costs less per milliwatt, and is completely safe to use. Used red and infrared light.
Specifications of this model:
- 2.44 Sq. In. Treatment area
- Red and infrared
- 774.6 mW of power per pad
- 4.3 sec. = 1 Joule
- Dimensions: 3 x 7 inches
- Weight: 5 oz
- 1 Nylatex Strap included with Pad
- Comes with Switchbox and AC adapter cord for hooking up to 4 units at the same time.
- A combination of 2 pads or probes may be connected to power module and operate at the same time.
Return policy: 10% restock fee if the item is sent back within 10 days of receipt. There are no returns after ten days.