The Omega 8005 Masticating Extraction Juicer provides true nutrition in a glass.
The 8005 model is an updated version of the 8002, with important improvements. The single gear extraction model features an auger that offers two stage juice extraction. This leads to a larger yield than other single stage auger juicers provide. There are less parts to clean than previous units and it is a multiple use juicer. Where some multiple use machines have compromised quality, the Omega 8005 exceeds at every task.
The auger turns at 80 RPMs so you don't lose nutrition due to heat. The lower speed helps the juicer create less foam and ensures full taste at the best nutritional value. The stone mill-like screw is made from FDA approved hygienic melamine, preventing toxic metals from mixing with your juice. The juicer is easy to clean and assemble and can provide years of dependable service backed with a ten year warranty on all labor and parts.
What can I do with the Omega 8005 Juicer?
Use it as a fruit and vegetable juicer, a wheat grass juicer or for chopping, mincing, and grinding. Use it for nut butters, soy milk, baby foods or to make frozen deserts.
As a fruit and vegetable juicer, the Omega 8005 can juice even the hardest fruits, like citrus. Use it for beets, carrots, peppers, celery and radishes and lose none of the nutritional benefits or flavor. Kale, wheatgrass, cabbage, chard, pine tree needles and spinach can also be juiced with this machine.
The 8005 minces and chops so you can use scallions, garlic, ginger, red pepper, seasonings and herbs. Quickly prepare special soft foods for geriatric patients and babies with the mincing feature. Nut butters and fresh frozen deserts are also easy. Plus, you can use it to grind flour, coffee and boneless meats!
- Masticating Extraction, Single Gear
- Low 80 RPM rotation - chews fibers and penetrates membranes to pull out enzymes, vitamins and minerals
- Automatic pulp ejection with continuous juicing
- Produces less foam than double gear units
- No heat to ruin your juice
- High quality heavy duty construction
- Long life and quiet operation
- Reverse function is built in and prevents clogging
- Easy to operate, assemble and clean
- No need for separate attachments
- cUL and UL approved
- Labeled for commercial and household use
- 120V, 150W, 60Hz
- Ten year limited warranty