The HardnessMaster Water Conditioner and Descaler is designed to solve a host of hard water problems.
This easy to use system is a whole house electronic unit that provides an eco-friendly and healthy solution for scale, hardness, hard water, limescale and calcium problems. It can work with well or city water hardness up to 50 grains/gallon [or 855 mg/L, 855ppm or 50 gpg]. It is the ideal solution for those who want soft water without maintenance efforts and expense or salt contamination created by ion exchange softeners.
The HardnessMaster works effectively with PVC, copper, PEX, CPVC, lead, rubber and steel pipes, and it only used about 6 watts of power.
Why the HardnessMaster?
- Easy to install (DIY installation; no plumber unless you want one)
- Accommodates up to 1.5" plumbing
- NO chemicals or salt needed
- No maintenance
- Extends the life of your plumbing fixtures and water heater
- Shampoo and soap lather a lot better
- Changes hard water to soft for silky smooth water
- Prevents formation of new scale
- Removes old layers of scale
- Tried and tested for years across the world
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.2 x 3.2 x 2.4 inches (82x80x60mm)
- Plumbing Diameter: up to 1.5 inches
- Grains Hardness Capacity: up to 50 grains (885 mg/L or 885 ppm)
- Weight: 0.805 lbs. (365 grams)
- Cooling Voltage: 12v DC
- Power Usage: 6 watts max
- Operating Temperature: 40-104° F
- Max. Enclosure Temperature: 149°F (60°C)
- Min. Enclosure Temperature: 14°F (-10°C)
- Signal Cable Temperature: 176°F (80°C) max
- Signal Cable: minimum of 18 windings
- Indicator Lights: Signal ON and Operating Light
- Supply/Wall-Plug Voltage: 110-240V + 20%, 50/60Hz
- Warranty: Three years