Measuring precise amounts of ozone is easy with a glass and stainless steel syringe.
Glass syringes are great for measuring the amount of ozone gas needed for a syringe application. 10ml, 30ml, 100ml and 50ml syringes are available, and come complete with an on/off valve and Teflon barbed Luer lock connectors. These are ideal for measuring ozone for insufflations.
- Glass syringe, no plastic breakdown
- Stainless steel tip
- 10 ml, 30 ml, 50 ml or 100 ml
- Includes on/off valve with Luer ports
- Teflon female Luer/barbed connector
- Fits 3/16” to 1/4” interior diameter tubing
- Glass syringe made in Germany
- 50ml inside diameter 1"
- 100ml inside diameter 1.5"
Return information: 5% restock fee if glassware is unused and in sellable condition in original sealed packaging.
This is so nice that they offer these. Take care in ordering the sizes. I didn't realize how big and hard to handle 100ml would be until it arrived. It is a 2 handed operation and I would have picked 50 if I had known- not the fault of them. Also i am surprised how airtight it is, even though some ozone does escape it is very small.