Measuring precise amounts of ozone is easy with an all-glass syringe.
Glass syringes are great for measuring the amount of ozone gas needed for a syringe application. 30ml, 100ml and 50ml syringes are available, and come complete with an on/off valve and Teflon barbed Luer lock connectors. These are ideal for measuring ozone for insufflations.
Also available as a package with a resuable insufflation bag and catheters.
- 100% glass syringe, no plastic breakdown
- 30 ml, 50 ml or 100 ml
- Includes on/off valve with Luer ports
- Teflon female Luer/barbed connector
- Fits 3/16” to 1/4” interior diameter tubing
- Glass syringe made in Germany
- 50ml inside diameter 1"
- 100ml inside diameter 1.5"
Return information: 5% restock fee if glassware is unused and in sellable condition in original sealed packaging.