Combine a far infrared sauna dome with ozone and take your routine to the next level.
Far infrared, an invisible part of the light spectrum, is a deep penetrating heat that inspires sweating at lower temperatures than conventional saunas. It absorbs easily and can aid in improving circulation and detoxification. Ozone therapy is used around the world because of its ability to neutralize bacteria and viruses and for a long list of other reasons. Put the two together and you have a great team. The sauna has been modified to make it ozone-compatible and features an easy to use ozone port. The O3Elite Ozone Generator is the only ozone unit you will ever need.
About the far infrared sauna dome
Improved exposure to far infrared: There are no dead spots in this sauna. The interior is covered with a heating element so your entire body is bathed with infrared. Because the element is closer to you, you are exposed to stronger infrared at the ideal wavelengths. It doesn't dissipate over distance.
Lying down can be better: When sitting, gravity presses down on your body in a less beneficial way. By lying down in a dome sauna, you're not only more relaxed and comfortable, but your nervous and cardiovascular systems are relieved and you don't have the additional stress of maintaining proper posture.
Circulation, immunity and detoxification: Far infrared helps improve oxygenation and circulation, which promotes toxin discharge and the exchange of nutrients between cells. Higher body temperatures can cause immune chemical increases that can aid in improving general health and healing.
Warranty: The dome comes with a three year warranty on the shell and two years on the controls.
About the O3Elite Dual Ozone Generator and Professional Option
The O3Elite Dual is CE approved and comes with a lifetime warranty, wall mount options, Luer lock fittings, dual ceramic cleanable cells, and much more. It creates ultra pure ozone up to 110 gamma (ug/ml) using cold ozone production. The super efficient cells do not create excess heat and do not need cooling fans, making the O3Elite virtually silent. It is made in the USA and each unit is tested and checked before it leaves our location. We include tubing, connectors, a check valve and other accessories you need. You can find out more about the unit on our O3Elite page.
If you choose to upgrade to the O3Elite Professional, you get a crush resistant waterproof case and your choice of oxygen tank and regulator.
Features of the far infrared sauna dome
- Modified to be ozone-compatible
- Easy to use ozone port
- Perfect for home or spa use
- Body mat is water proof
- Adjustable shell can be pulled out to 72" long, 18" high and 25" wide
- Far infrared heating element covers entire interior of the dome
- Temperature: 100-160 degrees after 5-10 minute warmup
- Separate timer for lower and upper sections with continuous time or auto shutoff options
- Doesn't take up much space, only 1.5' x 2.5' x 3' when nested
- Easy to clean
- Wheels for easy movement
- ETL approved
- Mahogany frame with naugahyde outer layer
- Weight: approximately 50 pounds 110V/60 Hz, 750 watts
Pricing and options
Price includes the far infrared sauna dome and the O3Elite Ozone Generator. In order to create quality ozone, you need a high purity oxygen source. Here are your options. You can choose the oxygen source you need by clicking the option below and adding it to your cart. It will open in a new tab or window for your convenience. If you have questions, please let us know.
- I already have an oxygen source - If you already have a low flow tank or concentrator, you're good to go.
- Refurbished Everflo Oxygen Concentrator with External Flowmeter - Model RFIRCPF16) - Two year warranty. Another quality oxygen concentrator with flow rates between 1/16 to 5LPM. If you want to use the machine for more than ozone, this would be better than the Devilbus for higher flow rates.
- New Everflo Oxygen Concentrator with External Flowmeter - Model EFIRCPF16 - Five year warranty. A brand new version of the unit above with a longer warranty.
- Refurbished Platinum 10 Oxygen Concentrator with External Flowmeter - Model IRC10LX02LF - Two year warranty. If you also want to do Exercise with Oxygen Therapy, beauty treatments or other non-ozone treatments, this concentrator is ideal. You'll have access to flow rates between 1/16 to 10LPM.
- Refurbished Millennium 10 Oxygen Concentrator with External Flowmeter - Model M10 - Three year warranty. Ideal if you also want to do EWOT, beauty or other non-ozone treatments with flow rates from 1/16 to 10 LPM.
- 540 Oxygen Tank and Regulator (Industrial) - Model OXYTANK540. If you have access to a place that fills tanks, this is a good bet. The regulator offers flow rates from 1/32 to 4LPM. You'll want to check your local area and find a supplier first, as some places insist you buy the tank through them. If this is the case, you can simply purchase the right regulator. Comes unfilled.
- 870 Oxygen Tank and Regulator (Medical) - Model OXYTANK870 - If you have a prescription for oxygen or can get one, this is a medical tank. Check with your physician about your options and what your health insurance may be able to do when it comes to supplying oxygen regularly. Comes unfilled.
- 540 Oxygen Tank Regulator - Model PL-540Reg. If you already have a 540 tank and just need a low flow regulator. Offers flow rates from 1/32 to 4LPM.
- 870 Oxygen Tank Regulator - Model PL-870Reg. If you have a prescription for oxygen and a medical tank already but just need a low flow regulator. Offers flow rates from 1/32 to 4LPM.
Return information: O3Elite: 30 day return policy with a 15% restock fee. Must be in sellable condition. Glassware: 25% restock fee if used or opened and in sellable condition. 5% restock fee if glassware is unused and in sellable condition in original sealed packaging. Accessories: Not returnable if opened or used. 5% restock fee if returned within 30 days in original sealed packaging. Sauna Dome: Returns for the sauna dome have a 20% restock fee if returned within 30 days; must have prior approval; customer is responsible for round trip shipping. A 5% cancellation fee will be charged on sauna orders if the payment has already been processed and the sauna has not yet shipped.
I've used the sauna for about 3 weeks. This is a high quality product. The heat is strong, makes you sweat reliably (which is hard for me in a regular Finnish sauna). The ozone fills the whole space rather quickly at 1/2 LPM, even quicker for me since I combine the flows of my two ozone generators. The feeling is great - during and after. Based on a pretty noticeable Herxheimer reaction that usually follows a few hours later, it would seem that the detox works well.
Having said that, I also feel that the sauna set needs some improvements. Firstly, a thick pad or mat is necessary, especially if you put the sauna on a hard floor. This option should be offered. Secondly, the protection of the face/head from escaping ozone by draping a towel around your neck (as recommended) is difficult. You need a strong fan to blow ozone away or a gas mask - however it makes the experience a lot less enjoyable. The current setup is adequate without ozone, but with ozone a better solution is highly desirable,
Overall, I am happy with my purchase. I would give the sauna 4.5 stars, but since I need to give a whole number, I feel it deserves rounding to 5 stars rather than 4, especially that the customer service is outstanding,