The Comprehensive Ozone Package combines many of the most popular ozone therapy items.
This package includes everything you need for ozone insufflations, ozonated water, breathing ozone, cupping and targeted ozone (just make sure to add on an oxygen source below). Here is what this package includes:
- O3Elite Dual Ozone Generator with tubing and connectors
- Water Bubbler/Humidifier Combo with Ozone Destruct
- Teflon Earscope for Ear Insufflations
- 200ml Syringe
- Three Multi-Chamber Insufflation Bags
- Ten Luer Lock Catheters
- Ozone Breathing Oil Bubbler
- Ten Medium Ozone Limb Bags
- Two Inch Glass Cupping Funnel
- Two Nasal Cannulas
- Three Pack Sample of Ozone Suppositories
- PurO3 Ozonated Oil Samples (Olive, Coconut, Jojoba and Hemp)
- All the tubing and connectors needed for setup, as well as our detailed visual instruction guide.
- Custom gamma chart for accuracy. Your O3Elite will be calibrated with the exact regulator you choose.
Our visual instruction guide shows you all the pieces that come with your package and how to connect them.
In order to create quality ozone, you need a high purity oxygen source like an oxygen tank, which you will procure locally depending on your needs. If you have a prescription for oxygen, select the 870 Medical Regulator above. It will fit on the tank you are provided with your prescription. If you plan to buy and fill an industrial tank, select 540 Industrial Regulator.
Return Policy: O3Elite: 30 day return policy with a 15% restock fee. Must be in sellable condition. Glassware: 25% restock fee if used or opened and in sellable condition. 5% restock fee if glassware is unused and in sellable condition in original sealed packaging. Accessories: Not returnable if opened or used. 5% restock fee if returned within 30 days in original sealed packaging.
Although my wife has only used this for a week, she has experienced significant pain relief as a result of a combination of carpal tunnel and diabetic arthritis in her arms and hands. It is the first time in a long time she doesn't wake up with pain in both hands. Time will tell if this continues, however, so far so good!