Keep track of the water flowing through your water filtration system.
The WM-PC water meter works with one inch pipes and measures the amount of water traveling through the pipe. We recommend installing after the sediment filter. It can be used to connect the sediment filter and secondary filter together if the housing acepts a 1 inch NPT fitting. This will allow you to keep track of approximately how much water is passing through your system, making it easier to know when filter changes may be necessary.
The meter is an impeller style with a dry type register. It meets AWWA C708. Water flows through the inlet and internal strainer, where it then drives the impeller in the measuring chamber. The magnetic feature transmits impeller movement and translates the rotations into totalizers displayed on the dial.
The water meter is top loaded and has three main components: the case, head ring and measuring chamber. The case is made of a sturdy polymer. The meter comes with pipe adapters (two couplings, two gaskets and two nuts). The couplings and nuts are made of the same polymer as the case.
- Size & Connection: 1 inch NPT (male)
- Flow Range: GPM: 3 to 50 (3/4 GPM Low Flow) (LPM: 11.4 to 189.3) (2.8 LPM Low Flow)
- Accuracy: 1.5 %
- Functions: Totalizer Only
- Units: Gallons
- Body Material: FRP (fiber reinforced polymer)
- Internal Materials: Engineered thermoplastic
- Magnet: Alnico
- Max. Tempurature: 105° F
- Max. Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Sensor Type: Dry Contact Reed Switch
- Max. Current: 10 mA
- Max. Voltage: 24 vDC or vAC
- Cable Length: 5' (standard) 2000' max. run
Return policy: Not returnable if used.