CeramiCircuit Infrared Ceiling Heaters provide safe, economical heating without taking up room on the walls or floors.
There are two options for ceiling heaters: surface and lay-in. Lay-in heaters fit into the square spaces of existing ceilings while surface heaters can be larger and hang securely just under the ceiling. View Lay-In Specifications or Surface Specifications. To order, call 888-742-3404 or contact us with your room's specifications for a quote. You can also view the Lay-In Cutsheet or the Surface Cutsheet.
CeramiCircuit heaters radiate infrared heat in the beneficial, healthy 7-10 micron range. No fumes, dust particles, odors or chemicals equals healthier heat for those with allergies or asthma. These heaters maintain constant comfort levels in the room while greatly decreasing unwanted circulation of allergens, dust, pollutants and other airborne contaminates. You get high heat dissipation with minimal convective air movement.
Five Best Reasons to Use Radiant Heaters
- Economical: Very convenient and inexpensive, they can knock 20-50% off the costs of other heating options. More info is included below.
- Easy to Install: No ducts, furnaces or chimneys; available in 120-240v.
- Health: These heaters get great reviews from those with chemical sensitivities, asthma and allergies. Arthritis patients have said they experience more relief with these heaters they can't get from others.
- Safety: will not cause fires, low operating temperature, UL listed
- Even Heating: These units achieve the chosen heat level within about five minutes, with constant temperatures, no drafts and no cold spots.
The heating elements have been perfected after working with environmentally ill people for long periods of time. The panel characteristics eliminate many of the hazards found in some other heaters made for environmentally ill people.
CeramiCircuit panels are made for hard-wired installation. Typically, every room is a separate zone with its own thermostat. This allows you to control the temperature and turn it up in the rooms you use and not the ones you aren't using. The optional programmable thermostat saves you even more.
Requires a wall-mounted electric heat thermostat. NOT INCLUDED in base purchase price.
- Costs up to 20-50% less than electric convection, oil or gas heating systems
- Installs as easily as a light fixture
- Provides comfort at lower thermostat settings
- Clean, quiet, and odorless
- Allergy-free for a healthy lifestyle
- Even heat—no waste
- No pipes, no ducts, no furnace, no chimney—no maintenance
- No elements or coils—no fire hazard
Return policy: This is a non-returnable item.