CeramiCircuit Ceiling Cove Heat Units give you beneficial far infrared heat in a variety of voltages and sizes for economical heating.
The infrared heat radiated from CeramiCircuit heaters is healthy, in the 7-10 micron range. There are no dust particles, fumes, chemicals or odors produced. Radiant electric heaters maintain the right comfort levels in the room while minimizing the unwanted circulation of pollutants, allergens, dust and other irritants in the air. You end up with minimal convective air movement and a high heat dissipation.
Top Reasons to Choose Infrared Radiant Heating
- Health: People with asthma, chemical sensitivities or allergies have given these heaters rave reviews. People with arthritis say they get relief using these heaters they don't get with other heating products.
- Economical: These heaters are inexpensive and very convenient, and can save you 20 to 50% over other options. More information on this is included below.
- Even Heat: They heat up fast, gaining the full desired heat within about five minutes, and create constant temperatures from ceiling to floor. No drafts or cold spots.
- Easy to Install: Available in 120v or 240v; no ducts, chimneys or furnaces needed.
- Safety: Low operating temperature; Will not cause fires; UL listed
The CeramiCircuit heating element was perfected after long periods of working with the environmentally ill. The characteristics of the panel eliminate some of the hazards you'd find in other heating units designed for environmentally ill individuals.
These infrared panels are designed for a permanent hard-wired install. In a typical scenario, each room has its own thermostat and is a separately controlled zone. So you can turn up the temperature in the room you're in and not the others if you want, saving you even more. Choose a programmable thermostat and you have even more options. Radiant electric heat panels could save you from 20-50% over oil, gas or electric heat systems.
Requires a wall-mounted electric heat thermostat. NOT INCLUDED in base purchase price. If you don't already have one, you can add one under Options.
|Model||BTUs||Watts||Volts||Amps||DimensionsL x W x D (inches)||Shipping Weight (lbs)|
|632C||1989||585||120||4.8||33 x 7 x 1.125||14|
|632C||1989||585||208||2.9||33 x 7 x 1.125||14|
|632C||1989||585||240||2.4||33 x 7 x 1.125||14|
|632C||1989||585||277||2.2||33 x 7 x 1.125||14|
|645C||2817||825||120||6.8||46 x 7 x 1.125||17|
|645C||2817||825||208||3.9||46 x 7 x 1.125||17|
|645C||2817||825||240||3.4||46 x 7 x 1.125||17|
|645C||2817||825||277||2.9||46 x 7 x 1.125||17|
|945C||3414||1000||120||8.3||46 x 10 x 1.125||22|
|945C||3414||1000||208||4.8||46 x 10 x 1.125||22|
|945C||3414||1000||240||4.2||46 x 10 x 1.125||22|
|945C||3414||1000||277||3.6||46 x 10 x 1.125||22|
|1445C||5150||1500||120||12.5||46 x 15 x 1.125||40|
|1445C||5150||1500||208||7.2||46 x 15 x 1.125||40|
|1445C||5150||1500||240||6.2||46 x 15 x 1.125||40|
|1445C||5150||1500||277||5.4||46 x 15 x 1.125||40|
- Costs up to 20-50% less than electric convection, oil or gas heating systems
- Installs as easily as a light fixture
- Provides comfort at lower thermostat settings
- Clean, quiet, and odorless
- Allergy-free for a healthy lifestyle
- Even heat—no waste
- No pipes, no ducts, no furnace, no chimney—no maintenance
- No elements or coils—no fire hazard
Return policy: This is a non-returnable item.