The Vesta H2 alkaline water ionizer is the best possible way to obtain great-tasting, clean water that is hydrogen-rich.
Many water ionizers create drinking water in a pH range of 8 to 9 because it tastes better and is safer than water with a pH of 10 or more. The problem is, this lacks beneficial levels of molecular hydrogen. You usually can't have a pH high enough to get the H2 you want without sacrificing taste and safety. The Vesta H2 was designed to solve this problem. The Vesta is able to create hydrogen-rich water in the 8 to 9 pH range. This ionizer is among the best in the industry with on-demand hydrogen production and the very latest features.
Here's what the Vest H2 has to offer:
Ultrawater 13 stage dual filtration: UltraWater is the ultimate ionizer water filter. With 13 stages, you get ultra clean water you don't get with simple carbon filters.
Nine SmartDesign electrodes: Over-sized and over-powered electrodes are inefficient and degrade faster. AlkaViva engineers discovered a way to have a highly effecient system with the best performance, and the result was the SmartDesign electrodes. You get great flow rate, reliability, durability and top performance.
H2 performance: Many ionizers can create low levels of H2, but at too high a pH for drinkability. If pH is too high, it can damage the electrodes, has no added benefits, and tastes bad. The Vesta H2 is simply better at providing top H2 performance at pH levels that are safer and taste better.
Automatic cleaning: The DARC system cleans the ionizer automatically every time you use it. It keeps the electrodes free from scale and improves the longevity and performance of the machine.
Flow control: Flow rate is very important for a water ionizer. The Vesta H2 has a real-time flow control system with an LCD display and valve that lets you have total control over your flow rate.
AutoAdjust: With this feature, power is adjustable to produce the best level for your water, ensuring top H2 performance every time you use the machine.
Certifications: With over 13 years in the industry, you know you can trust AlkaViva and the Vesta H2.
- Rate Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Power Supply: Next Generation SMPS with AutoAdjust
- Power Use: 150W
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 14.5” x 5.5” (WxHxD)
- Weight: 12.75 lbs (14.75 Shipped Weight)
- Water Pressure Range: 15~90 psi
- Tap Water Temperature Available: 40 ~ 86F
- Protection Devices: 2 built-in temperature sensors
- Electrolysis Method: Continuous
- Electrodes: 9 SmartDesign Platinum / Titanium
- Generating Capacity: Standard (1.5L/min. at 28psi), Max (3.5L/min. at 90psi)
- Setting: Alkaline Water (5 Levels), Purified Water, Acidic Water (2 Levels)
- Cleaning: DARC Cleaning System - Dual Automatic Reverse Cleaning
- Filter Replacement: Cartridge Type (2 Filters)
- Filter Life: 1,000 gallons
- Voice Recognition: Yes
- Display: Negative LCD
- Display Control: Full Touch Screen (Letter and Image)
- ON/OFF Valve Method:
- Real-time Flow Control System
Return policy: returnable within 30 days with 5% restock fee plus shipping if unopened and unused. 20% restock fee plus shipping if opened.