The AirSep Intensity 8 LPM Oxygen Concentrator is ideal for Exercise With Oxygen Therapy and other applications.
This reconditioned, highly efficient oxygen concentrator is can deliver up to 8 LPM at 20 psi without drawing a lot of power - only 590 watts. Its outlet pressure is three times higher than other units in this range, making it suitable for a wide variety of uses, including Exercise With Oxygen Therapy.
Delivery: There may be a one to two week lead time prior to shipping of this unit.
It delivers oxygen in flow rates between 1 and 8 LPM. The outlet pressure makes it easy to use longer tubing or nebulizers. It has a high/low pressure and low temperature alarms and is suitable for home or clinical use. Unrivaled reliability, high performance and easy maintenance make AirSep O2 concentrators a top choice in the industry.
Each unit has been reconditioned and comes with a one year parts and labor warranty. Make sure to add on some oxygen tubing to use your new concentrator.
- Oxygen Concentration: 2 to 7 LPM at 92% +/- 3% and 8LPM at 90% +/-3%
- Width: 16.5”, Height: 27.5", Depth: 14.5”
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Sound level output: 57dbA
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 20 PSIG
- Power Consumption: 590 Watts
- Operating Altitudes: 0 to 10,000 feet above sea level
- Essential Alarms: Power Failure; High Pressure/Low Pressure; Battery Test; High Temperature
- Temperature Range: 41F to 95F/ 5Celsius to 35Celsius operational temperature. When operating the unit outside these temperature ranges, performance can be highly affected
- Electrical Requirement: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 4.0 amps;
- Warm Up Time: 5 Minutes
- FAA Airline Approved: No
- Charge in Car Capabilities: No
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Return Policy: Returnable within 30 days with a 25% restock fee. Must be returned in original box with all packaging and literature. Item must be clean and free from any odors, scratches or marks and in new condition. If unit exceeds 25 hours of use it is not returnable.