Everyone I know drinks coffee, usually in large amounts. So when one of them wondered out loud about organic and fair trade coffees, I decided to dig up some suppliers. So if you’re looking for organic coffees, here’s a good start. Not being a coffee drinker myself I haven’t tried them, so feel free to let me know which ones you enjoy.
- Jim’s Organic Coffee (www.jimsorganiccoffee.com)
- Organic Coffee Company (www.organiccoffeecompany.com)
- Dean’s Beans Organic Fair Trade Coffee (www.deansbeans.com)
- Strictly Organic Coffee Company (www.strictlyorganic.com)
- Green Mountain Coffee (www.greenmountaincoffee.com)
- Grounds for Change Certified Organic Coffee (www.groundsforchange.com)
- Boulder Organic Coffee (www.boulderorganiccoffee.com) | Boulder, CO
- Flamenco Organic Coffee (www...